Thursday, May 17, 2007

Support what's right- stand for security!

Unfortunately I have a final tomorrow that will prohibit me from attending the event below (but it's my last final ever as an undergraduate- isn't that exciting?) but I wanted to put up a note just to reiterate what Kaya has already said..

THIS THURSDAY, MAY 17
HOLYOKE CENTER
2:00pm
STAND UP with Allied-Barton Security Officers in their fight for a fair contract.

This campaign is so important- like many have said before, Harvard needs to start showing the same respect that it shows to its students to all of its faculty (and yes, I use the word faculty to include all dining hall/custodial/landscaping/security staff). This is a really important issue, so if you can make it out, please do. I'll try to swing by before my 2:15pm final to take a picture or two, but I can't make any promises so please go and take me with you in spirit!!

No comments: