Monday, May 28, 2007

i'm frazzled

Ok y'all, so I'm really super sorry that it's taken me forever and a freaking day to have something to write in here- and yes, that is going to have to continue (for now). I finally finished my finals and as I look back on my college career and start to realize that yes, it's over and no, I don't have to take anymore finals or write anymore papers I'm also realizing that yes- my brain is a bit fried and it's getting a little more difficult for me to write.
Since it's 4am (and I really need to start focusing on doing this whole "adult" schedule thing) I'm not going to write much (I'll save that for tomorrow) but I will say that today I spent a good chunk of the day watching 90's videos on youtube with Tiff (don't judge, please) and wanted to share some that I thought were particularly "meta."
So.. here goes!

Madonna - Don't Tell Me


Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
(p.s. I just noticed that the little cheesy elevator-esque music in the beginning is totally "Everlong.." hilarious. I freaking love the Foo Fighters)


And just for fun..


K, that's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow. ;)

1 comment:

kaya said...

i don't know what i love more, meta or luda. luckily i don't always have to choose.